Friday, August 8, 2014

Midnight at the double douche part 5

(One of those days where I woke up and thought. "I must write." Now I just have to remember what I was going to do in this chapter. Enjoy the show!)

I exited the dressing room reluctantly, as while it doesn't fit the overall idea of what people would expect it does have a host of excellent views. No instead now I was trapped amidst the mad horde near the bar looking for my compatriots.

"So she gets done and the bitch wants me to lick her pussy." A guy wearing shorts and an Affliction shirt said. His hat cocked at the perfect angle to make him look like the king of idiots.

"No shit?" Said a fellow who appeared as though he was trying to clone his clothes like his buddy. An individual just like all his friends. "What did you say?"

"Tough luck bitch I got mine." The first said. The two guys exchanged a fist bump. Ahh the great American half wit mating ritual. The actions of people too concerned with themselves to notice that someone else was involved in their pleasure as well. Welcome to the new "Me" generation, where those who spent far too much time learning about sexual mores from idiots on reality shows compare notes on the best way to scam sex from others rather than learning how to enjoy it as a matter of both giving and taking.

I wondered if the defense department had some sort of bomb I could borrow that would do away with people under a certain IQ. Sure it would take out most of the people in the bar. But the ones left over would be an interesting bunch, intelligent sex obsessed, a bit odd. You know, my kind of people.

Looking around I saw the same consistency of attitudes and behaviors I always experienced in places like this in our great land of America. Chock full of desires they had been told were wrong to feel, so expressing them was always tied to some deep dark emotional resonance that made these interactions less about love and pleasure then about furtive fucking in alley. Filled with the desperate need to get off and escape before you came under the watchful eye of an angry God. Or worse yet your fellow citizens who would look down and snarl at you for these things no matter shade of cotton bondage ropes they had under the bed next to the nipple clamps and vibrators.

But I digress. There was a upstanding citizen of this city who needed to be destroyed and I had just the team to do it.

Kat was up to her eyebrows in people doing their best to serve her needs. I looked at her as she lay in a corner booth fed wine and grapes by outstretched hands of young college age boys, women of indeterminate origin and middle aged school teachers here on a night pass. She looked up at me. "You're about to disturb my bliss aren't you?" She said..

"I'm afraid so. We have a mission to accomplish."

She sighed and got up from her latest collection of servants. All of whom seemed quite disappointed for her leaving their service. "Okay what are we doing."

"Go outside and be prepared to follow me in the car." I said.

"We're gonna have to evade the cops again?" She asked hopefully.

"Probably and possibly the national guard, we'll see." Kat got up and walked to the exit as I searched for Jon. As I expected a group of off duty strippers had him cornered and helpless. Not that he seemed to mind.  I made my way through the throng of scantily clad women with as much dignity as I could muster. Jon took a pause in acting terrified when I showed up.

"Hey boss what do you need?"

"What strange chemicals do you have in that walking pharmacy you call your pants?" I asked.

"For your use or someone Else's?"

"Someone Else's, I need hallucinations, a loss of inhibition, partial motor skills and an adrenaline rush." I replied.

"Are you sure this isn't for you?" He asked. Reaching into his pocket and pulling out small pills baggies with capsules of various sorts and shapes. He stopped and held up one that seemed to contain glowing glitter. "This should do nicely?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hmmm I'd say pretty." He replied.

"Agreed, lets test it on our prey and see what it does." I paused. "Ladies, please continue, I'm sorry to have interrupted."

"Oh you're gonna get it now." One of them said to Jon and advanced. Jon returned to looking cowed as I walked to the bar, sitting next to he guy who was now distracted by the lovely Fiona who was leaning in to talk to him and also showing an amount of cleavage that could best be described as wonderful.

Fiona saw me move toward his drink and to keep him distracted leaned in and whispered something in his ear and put her hand on his thigh. His eyes lit up and he smiled, showing a row of uneven teeth a shark would have been proud of.

As all this happened I dropped three capsules of this amazing substance into his drink, then added two more for good luck then took the last for myself. I mean in the end why not share this amazing experience with the person I wanted to destroy.

"Carl There's someone here I think you should meet." Fiona said turning him around. "Carl meet Mick, he's kind of my business manager." She winked at me.

"Hi Carl, what can we do for you tonight?" I asked with a crocodile smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment