Monday, July 21, 2014

How to spot a moron.

Just a quick post before work.

So got a comment from someone on IM who said. "You're only posting this pro women stuff because you're trolling for pussy."

No captain dumbass if I should get pussy for espousing a feminist view that's called a happy side effect.

I post thoughts about why it is we should re evaluate our societal attitude toward women because I take time to wonder how I would feel if I had to dodge land mines of social slights, possible sexual abuse, and often 2nd class citizenhood on a daily basis. Truth be told I'm pleased that a lot of women haven't freaked out and gone looking for a nice semi automatic rifle to straighten someone out.

If we're going to have a free, open and actually just society, then we have to address the notion that the role of women has been of subjugation for quite some time. So much now that it's something that we fail to notice as it's an everyday thing. And that really needs to change.

Next post is a request. #jadapose

Or seriously I am rooting for the zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment