Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MOVING!!!

It's really the sort of fun usually reserved for days when you get kicked in the shins over and over.
Thankfully I have the most awesome friends in the world. Big thanks to Bill Dudley who brought by a truck and a trailer, Tom Peterson who brought his own bad self and a big smile. Ann Myers without whom nothing of any consequence ever gets done. Jon Van Kampen for being younger than all of us and therefore did a lot of work without complaints about his back or knees.

Kurt Lambrecht, who despite missing most of a hand still busts ass like three people, Lani Santos who somehow manages to make any project seem fun by her presence. Jennifer for being the newest of my friends to turn up and doing all this with a smile on her face. Bill Lockwood who had not much to do for a couple of hours, stopped by and arranged all my AV gear, cause he rocks.

To Ephemily and Lilly, who came by the next day and showed my how easy cleaning an apartment is. Ohh and they brought food. Good food. Prosciutto, cheese and tortillas for the win.

Ohh and Ann Myers .. again. Who came by on Monday to help me grab the last of the pesky stuff.

I am amused that I will say I am blessed by amazing people in my life as many of these folks are atheists, but I think they get the point.

Beer's on me folks thanks so much.


2 comments:

  1. Happy to help! As they say, many hands make light work. Oh, and the beer was much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete